MLS Laser Therapy
- 15% off on any additional appointments
- A missed appointment can be used at a later date
- 10% off on all products
- Appointments can be gifted to family or friends
- Membership value can be used for alternative services
The innovative and patented Multiwave Locked System (MLS) Therapy Laser was developed in an effort to produce an efficient and simultaneous effect on pain, inflammation, and edema, exceeding the limits of traditional LLLT (low power) and concerns of HP (high power) laser therapy.Laser therapy uses light to favor and accelerate the body’s natural healing processes. The laser beam is moved over the skin so that the light energy (photons) penetrates the tissue where it interacts with various molecules (chromophores) that cause different biological effects. It produces a photochemical, photothermal and photomechanical effect.
What is Laser Therapy?
Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions.
How Does It Work?
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
What can I expect during a treatment?
MLS Laser Therapy is a painless treatment that lasts an average of 8 minutes. You may experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
What can I expect after the treatment?
Most people experience positive results in 1 to 3 treatments, with the average course of treatment being 7 to 10 sessions. Swelling is greatly reduced and there is a rapid relief of pain. Acute conditions usually subside quickly, typically within one phase of treatments, while chronic conditions can be controlled with regular treatments. The effects of MLS Laser Therapy are cumulative; therefore, expect to see improvement as you proceed through your treatment plan. It is critical that once you start, you complete the course of treatments recommended by your doctor or symptoms are likely to reoccur.
MLS Laser Therapy is used for:
Temporary relief of pain, inflammation and edema.
Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Rapid relief of pain without the use of addictive prescription painkillers.
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect.
- Non-surgical treatment.
- No negative side effects.
- Timely healing of sprains & strains.
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of injured region.
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas.
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation.
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers.
MLS Laser therapy has been cleared by the FDA and proven successful as evidenced by extensive studies.
1 Treatment, 1 Body Part:
- Lower Back: $60 per Treatment
- Neck: $60 per Treatment
- Shoulder: $60 per Treatment
- Upper Back: $60 per Treatment
- Current Price: $300 Package
- Per Session: $50.00
- Price with membership: Save $60!